Sunday, January 3, 2010

Who am I?

I built my own house 2 years ago using SIP panels and a variety of other green building products.  I spent many years researching and reading about the latest materials and techniques for building green.  I am very grateful to all the people on the web who have posted articles, blogs, websites and ideas for the rest of us to learn from.

Now that I have lived in my house for close to two years and have had a chance to experience some of the technologies first hand I thought I would write a blog about some of the different things that have worked, not worked and worked better than I first thought.  Many websites show people's building ideas or the building in the process but few talk about their projects years after they have completed them.

I am not an architect, contractor or expert.  I am a high school science teacher.  This website is not intended to be a technical manual of how to accomplish these ideas.  It is just my ideas that I came to after years of research.  If you have a better idea please post.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment